Author Topic: The pacific Campaign - Korea  (Read 684 times)

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
The pacific Campaign - Korea
« on: December 12, 2015, 02:12:32 pm »
 I would like to thank everyone that took part in Pacific( SOLOMONS) campaign enemy and friend alike . A special thanks and appreciation to Rel for setting it up and to Gos for hosting .

As for my team I commend them all for putting up with my sometimes harsh restrictions and weird ideas ,everyone preformed above and beyond and it was pleasure to fly with you all .

Looking forward to the next campaign "Korea" ,the act of picking and choosing pilots for both sides is gladly out of the commanders hands but hopefully we will have teams soon so we can practice tactics and flying some of these jet things asap on the practice map.

So congrats on great Pacific campaign and ill take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy New year.

S! J

PS   @ Gos I have to reinstall pay pal for a work  item so expect something in the next couple of weeks towards costs .

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: The pacific Campaign - Korea
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 08:14:34 pm »
Good job team Jericho, a well fought campaign.  It was a little odd flying with, then against you, but I had fun.

Hopefully this next version of the Korea campaign will be just as fun or better.  Thanks to both you and Hunter for commanding the two sides.

S! Rel