Author Topic: Wings of Liberty, stats  (Read 1716 times)

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Wings of Liberty, stats
« on: January 03, 2016, 12:54:00 am »
I was perusing the IL2/BoS forum and noticed there was mention of a stats page - here it is:  http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/ . You can then search for pilots (e.g. "aka_") after clicking on the "Overall Pilot Rankings" button in the middle of the page.

S! Rel
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:56:34 am by AKA_Relent »

Offline Recon

• View Profile
Re: Wings of Liberty, stats
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 04:37:04 am »
nice

looks like you guys are going to be flying Allied Russian again ?

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 10:19:55 am »
nice

looks like you guys are going to be flying Allied Russian again ?

I think we just seemed to gravitate to to allies side :).  I'm open to either side, although I personally need more practice on the German planes.  There was talk about flying against an allied squadron so who knows... :).

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 12:49:44 pm »
Would be a nice change of pace as we make a fresh start imo

Ironically I probably flew less on my vacation time off than I do when I work - doh

Offline AKA_MoGas

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 01:05:51 pm »
My 2cents While with the group i will fly whatever the group does...it always seems allied side....that's ok but there's a lot more to a game when you switch it up some...you get burnt out on one side..when i fly alone i usually go to the blue side....but team work wins the day... Is there any way we could mix it up? Say fly allied for a month the go blue for a month? just thoughts to mix it up some...I like playing with all the toys in a game...but we all know to get good in a particular set of planes you have to fly the sh*t out of that side lol....PS have not voted yet..still giving it some thought.

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 03:17:07 pm »
Sure Mo

Most of my Il2 life I flew Allied and most all of my CloD days were flying Allied.

I think for IL2 early war I was typically in a Soviet bird and not really much of a Soviet pilot.

Now, when we can fly US aircraft I'll be all over that but right now it's a p40 and spending $80 for one plane isn't in my current budget ... Unless we all get it :)