Author Topic: Do We Start Korean War today?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline AKA_Wayno

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA Wardogs
    • View Profile
Do We Start Korean War today?
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:52:11 am »
 8)What' 8)s on the agenda for tonight?

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Do We Start Korean War today?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 11:52:31 am »
I think the plan was to run another two 1.5 hour test missions as a continuation of last Sunday.

I will be out this Sunday so I don't know the plan for that day.

Based on our meeting in Sunday, we are going to continue to fly Friday's and Sunday's, however we may have lighter attendance on Friday's due to some opting to fly BoS (or another sim) on one of the days, plus work schedule conflicts - sort of like has been happening already to a degree.

Also, the agreed upon start date for the campaign is Friday, January 22nd.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Wayno

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:07:32 pm »
 :P Thank you Rel!

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 06:27:05 am »
Based on our meeting in Sunday, we are going to continue to fly Friday's and Sunday's, however we may have lighter attendance on Friday's due to some opting to fly BoS (or another sim) on one of the days, plus work schedule conflicts - sort of like has been happening already to a degree.
S! Rel

Bummer, sounds like we don't have buy in from some peeps...  was one of the better weeks as an AKA pilot seeing guys come together and fly the same sim

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 11:21:36 am »
S! Rel

Bummer, sounds like we don't have buy in from some peeps...  was one of the better weeks as an AKA pilot seeing guys come together and fly the same sim

The main issue is that while we have had quite a few pilots delve into other sims like DCS, CloD and lately BoS, IL2/46 is still the only sim where we have an established campaign system that we can control (as opposed to relying on other squads to own, maintain and implement said system).  Until there is a viable replacement there are still a number of pilots that want to see it continue.

Baby steps :).

Scorp has mentioned he would be willing to look into developing a campaign framework for BoS like he did for IL2/46, so we just need to be patient and let things play out.  As mentioned, let me know how I can help Scorp when that time comes.

S! Rel