Author Topic: anyone know where a good place with cheap prices for Whirpool gas range parts is  (Read 721 times)

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

anyone know where a good place with cheap prices for Whirpool gas range parts is
the gas safety valve is kaput..... need new one..
Whirlpool W10293048 Gas Valve
bastages want almost $100, some more some a bit less
best prices Amazon.com or eBay

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
goddam insurance company is making put a porch rail up because our front porch is 21 inches above the ground level, which is more than some rule about anything more than 18" higher need rail. There are no other requirements for the porch rail. We had to go buy the stuff last night... pisses me off,, it's really no ones business.. IMHO
 >:(
Also some other B.S... the moron lady who came to look at the house came 1 week before we got here, even though she could not find the house and refuse to wait one week for us. The insurance company lied and told us they were going to come about 3 weeks 'after' we moved in'' the realtor had some people do some work on the house before we got here so it would meet VA requirements. Damned commies!

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Uhh, err, hmmmmmm.... where do I start, since I'm an adjuster for a major insurance company.
You moved into one of the most liberal states in the Union and you'll undoubtedly find more areas of consternation about zoning and safety laws. That deck rail set below the limited height could result in someone suing your insurance company for failing to do due diligence when they approved your house policy for insurance. The courts would assess them with the highest possible penalty if they could, so thye have to be diligent to protect you as well as their interests in the property.
It sure seems to suck at times, though!

Gos
-You're in good feathers with Goshawk!

"Death from above"