Author Topic: ATAG last night  (Read 579 times)

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
ATAG last night
« on: March 10, 2016, 02:21:56 pm »
Hey guys,

I had a lot of fun flying CoD again, and on the dark side to boot :).  I like the E1 and how it has lots of ammo and is pretty agile...  I was a little concerned (MattE was warning us) that a Spit 1a was chasing me in my Bf109E3 as I was heading home in my last sortie and eventually caught up with me.  Luckily I was able to make a few S-turns as he got close, and by then MattE joined up and the Spit was shot down.  However, I'd like to learn what it takes to get the most out of these 109's as far as speed is concerned compared to the Spits (and slower Hurries) that will be chasing us, and what the best altitudes are for getting the maximum speed.

Do we have anything out there that charts this out for the current version of Team Fusion CoD?

S! Rel

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: ATAG last night
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 07:05:49 pm »
Unfortunately I don't have any hard data.  The last time we really dove into this Wiley and I ran a bunch of tests on the AKA server but that was two patches ago.  I suggest we do that again, it is a solid way to gauge the true performance.  I will also take a look on the forums to see if there is some data we can use. 

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft