Author Topic: SOW to CONTINUE!  (Read 832 times)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
SOW to CONTINUE!
« on: May 02, 2016, 01:58:40 pm »
Good news guys.. Reddog announced today they are going to give SOW another go.  SOW4.0 will commence in the near future! 

Storm of War - 4.0
Postby Admin (Reddog) » Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi guys,

Dietrich, Phill and I have just finished a round of forum discussions, and a TS meeting from which I am pleased to announce that we are going to give it another go and that there WILL be a SoW 4.0.

This iteration will see most of the same mechanics, with some fixes and tweaks here and there and probably NO significant new features. Importantly, it will also see a return to "the vision" of SoW so some changes/compromises (and their impacts) will be reversed out.

At the moment, there is no scheduled release date, I want to make sure that all features are fully tested before we release this time (yep, lesson learned there!) but we will update you on this within the next fortnight. (note - the update may be "we still don't have a date").

We will be posting some additional threads about what will be expected of players in SoW 4.0, a restatement of what "the vision" is, and a request for Command Team volunteers as well as an expectation for those roles.

Hot dog! 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:15:08 pm by AKA_BUCKY »

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: SOW to CONTINUE!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 09:02:28 pm »
S!~

Great news Bucky! Thanks for the update. Im happy to hear this and hope we can be a part of it.

S!~ AKA_Blasto

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: SOW to CONTINUE!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 10:13:29 am »
Very Cool!

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft