Poll

What do we want for the next Campaign

Burma
Russian/Fin war
Europe Western Mid/late
Eastern Front
Italy

Author Topic: Next IL2 1946 Campaign  (Read 4166 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Next IL2 1946 Campaign
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 09:20:56 am »
Tai,  Open both eyes please. What tie? Burma is kicking Italys arse.

Jer, there were Buffalos in Burma? I thought Taipans sheep ate all thier food and they died off!

Also Rel, you did see Buckys message about being assigned to a side for this next half of our Korean campaign. I think Bucky is looking to fly on the North Korean side. At least thats what I hope for anyway. I sort of gave him secure info on a one of Jerichos plans, so in order to protect that info I reccomend that you put him on the dark side. Or Jericho will spend most of this next campaign making me pay for my sin.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Taipan

• Commanding Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 06:54:19 am »
Get your mossie repellent.
We are off to Burma next!

Cheers

Tai

Sink your teeth in...Let go only when dead.

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 05:31:59 pm »
Looking forward to the next campaign!
I will need some schoolhouse time with Rel or someone to learn how to set up the game; move AI, etc.
Also, I will be away from about the 6th to the 14th of June for a graduation and visit to the NE.
I'd like a Second who can do that stuff also, just in case I can't get to a computer while away.

I can be reached via email:  jdkpcorr@gmail.com

S!

Agile

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2016, 09:58:13 pm »
Looking forward to the next campaign!
I will need some schoolhouse time with Rel or someone to learn how to set up the game; move AI, etc.
Also, I will be away from about the 6th to the 14th of June for a graduation and visit to the NE.
I'd like a Second who can do that stuff also, just in case I can't get to a computer while away.

I can be reached via email:  jdkpcorr@gmail.com

S!

Agile

Rgr Agile, once I've got enough of the campaign files ready and the web portion done, I can meet with you and Grey to show you how the commander process works.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 10:03:20 am »
Thanks Agile for posting on this and Thanks Rel for the quick reply. I am somewhat in the same boat as Agile on this and similar needs. Jericho as said that he would be willing to act as my second on the days I would not be there, but Im not sure how the sides are going to be selected so Jer might not even be on my side. So I will need a second for doing some of these movements.

Also I will be out of town from June 17th though June 26th. So hoping that the campaign would not start until at least the 1st of July.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_DerHuntere

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 04:20:41 am »
S!
I will be able to serve as a second if needed.
Prefer to start in July, we are in the middle of moving.
34 years of stuff to go through.

Keep On Flying!!

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 07:02:30 pm »
Getting there with the campaign... I'd say its about 90% there...  I have to add a few items and make a few corrections to the campaign files after I generated a few missions to test, but it's almost there.  I also need to look at the plane counts, I just put some down for now to get things going.  I added a few extra plane types (those towards the bottom of the plane lists) for AI. However, I'd like them to also spawn over other bases besides the supply base so things aren't so predictable.  This is why they have higher counts than the others as the AI will lose them all after a few missions I'm sure.

The map is pretty big, sorry about the size of the image on the web site.  If I reduce it it'll probably make things too hard to see so hopefully you guys are OK with it the way it is.   I also need to create another logo to replace the korea one :).

Need to take a break, my hands hurt from all the typing, clicking and moving the mouse, lol.

S! Rel
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:04:13 pm by AKA_Relent »