Author Topic: AIRPLANE CEILING FANS  (Read 1202 times)

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: AIRPLANE CEILING FANS
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:19:53 am »
S!~
 "Cool" stuff! " ya..honey..I'm going to remove your classy Arts and Crafts motif ceiling fans throughout the house and put in my man-cave WW2 fighter hobby lobby Chinese fans." And after that ...move on to replacing our furniture with bar stools and boar heads. BTW- I ordered stadium seating for our family room and black lights for the bathroom. Wink.../:^)
 Maybe when I build my next home- I'll slap one of those bad-boy's up in the  pole-barn sh#tter to clear out the stank from my red-neck buddies tearing up the place. Its great to have a plan...thanks Sully for reminding me of all the cool sh#t I don't have.

S!~ AKA_Blasto

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 09:28:30 am »
LOL ...You crack me up!  ;D
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 10:39:20 am »
I love it ....but I would have the same challenge.  Did you show it to her Blasto?

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 07:54:48 pm »
S!~
 No Bucky- I did not show her- but I have seen these fans in the past- and think they are very cool. The exhaust ports seem odd- but its a fan- so big deal.
 I could see putting one- or a few diff. ones- in a military based fun room. Gun lockers- and old and new maps in very nice frames throughout. Very cool fan- and Sully of course I was jabbing you a little bit- and think your posts at top of interesting and informative..hehe   8) 8

Blasto

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 09:19:27 am »
Love the fans and loved even more the visuals of Blasto's wife coming home to a house fitted with these and stuffed animal carcass seats in every room.
ROFL!!
Blasto, you slay me, man!

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »
LOL, Oh man I need to get back to flying CloD again so I can hear Blasto talk... you're priceless man, I miss that :).

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 06:57:39 pm »
S!~
 "Cool" stuff! " ya..honey..I'm going to remove your classy Arts and Crafts motif ceiling fans throughout the house and put in my man-cave WW2 fighter hobby lobby Chinese fans." And after that ...move on to replacing our furniture with bar stools and boar heads. BTW- I ordered stadium seating for our family room and black lights for the bathroom. Wink.../:^)
 Maybe when I build my next home- I'll slap one of those bad-boy's up in the  pole-barn sh#tter to clear out the stank from my red-neck buddies tearing up the place. Its great to have a plan...thanks Sully for reminding me of all the cool sh#t I don't have.

S!~ AKA_Blasto

LOL