Author Topic: SOW Starts on September 11  (Read 556 times)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
SOW Starts on September 11
« on: September 07, 2016, 01:53:52 pm »
From Wiley:

S! Fellas Ok SOW will be starting back up officially this Sunday We need to have a meeting with those that want to participate in SOW 4 as there have been many changes,i have been very busy with the OKL Command team getting things sorted,AKA will have 2 bases ,one is our old base at Ligescourt and we are sharing Crepon in the west with 3./JG51 Stechers crew, it took some doing but that part is done still I have more info that would be better to talk out on TS than posting for example the AC resuppy request system in totally changed so I need to go over that with Scorp as he is our (AKA) other Rep with Admin rights and official AC requester  8) how about we shoot for Friday around 8:00 pm est how does that work for you fellas?

Hope you guys can make it...  Bucky

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Re: SOW Starts on September 11
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 03:09:57 pm »
Guys::
Please keep in mind that although many of you have moved on and do not fly L-2 any more, there are some of us who would like to participate in this with you, but you already know that 5:00 on Friday is a pretty important time, since that is when we begin our briefing for the AKA campaign. Please reset the time or day for the meeting for those of us who might want to participate.
Thanks
Gos

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 05:57:57 pm »
 Ahhhh... Ok... Right... GOT IT ???....,I I didn't think or attempt to make this an IL246 vs COD thing was thinking we could possibly catch the majority of AKA on line and on TS but whatever, ok what time is good for those that want to participate and we will make it then,talk to ya then...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:00:43 pm by AKA_Wiley »

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 07:56:02 pm »
make it a half-hour earlier for those who want to do both and we will try to make it. Thanks for the consideration.

"Death from above"