Author Topic: Re Friday, Oct 26, Burma mission  (Read 620 times)

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re Friday, Oct 26, Burma mission
« on: October 21, 2016, 07:57:05 pm »
S!  Sorry if Grey and others were angry about Axis side requesting a postponement due to as few as 3 pilots available.

I will take myself out of the game as an active player for Sunday's mission and sit on the sidelines.

Although both sides have had less than full complements, each mission has had almost an equal number of players, according to the status page.

I would gladly accommodate Grey and his side if they requested a postponement for any reason.

Cheers anyway,

Agile :-[

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Re Friday, Oct 26, Burma mission
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:44:49 am »
That's the point Agile there was no request or discussion , an email was sent 1 hour before mission start when most of us heard for the first time about the email 15 mins before start time when we usually join coms.

here is the email I got

Tonight’s mission is going to be postponed because of a lack of available pilots. I assume there will be people on TS during the mission time, but no official campaign mission tonight. The practice server will be operating.

Goshawk

for a change we had available pilots already to rock .... but that wasn't taken into account .... any way it is what it is ..lame ... on a personal level its not as fun as it used to be for me, and my work schedule has changed so I wouldn't be able to participate much in the future anyway.

I will fly mostly COD to get my flight time in but I feel 1946 is dated, may look into DCS again , BOS they're looking for a new theatre of ops after KUBAN ,hopefully this will bring in more allied aircraft  someone mentioned  pacific theatre but I think that wishful thinking.

S! J

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Re Friday, Oct 26, Burma mission
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 03:37:05 pm »
Sorry, Jer,

Didn't intend to cut out without checking, but got sidelined by home and other events and didn't follow through.

Not anyone's fault but me, so don't take it out on the squad.

Have fun despite my fubar.

Agile