Author Topic: Questions re: Upcoming Italy Campaign  (Read 465 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Questions re: Upcoming Italy Campaign
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:53:51 am »
Not sure who to ask about this, but need to know about two things.

1. Is it possible to use the 1946 Op-Ord forum for this upcoming campaign? I know its in the members only area of the forum, but is it to difficult to lock out those AKA members who are flying on the AI side. It would make getting out the SitRep and Battleplans easier for us, rather than depending on emails.

2. Is it possible to add two additional channels to the Allied Teamspeak channels? If so, can we add a Delta and Echo to the existing Alpha, Bravo and Charlie?

Thats all my questions.

S! Grey
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Taipan

• Commanding Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Questions re: Upcoming Italy Campaign
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 05:24:23 pm »
We can do it like Jer and I did it and we just give our gentleman's agreement not to view it.  We are after all honest gents if nothing else.
Keep in mind that non AKA teammates cannot view it as it is in the private members area now so I would think an e-mail list would be more suitable for the human side.
Also something to think about if your not keen on my first idea, I'm an admin for the whole forum.

Cheers

Tai

Sink your teeth in...Let go only when dead.