Author Topic: Call to Arms! Sun . 12/4/15 SoW  (Read 853 times)

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Call to Arms! Sun . 12/4/15 SoW
« on: December 03, 2016, 11:32:56 am »
S!~
 Storm of War- Ver.4.0 - will end in about 3 weeks. It has been a lot of fun- sometimes tough- and with some challenges. I think AKA has quietly made an impact- primarily in the outstanding juggernaut of a pilot- Jericho. Also- Knutsac has joined him in the very exclusive 50 missions / no deaths category- and made us all proud. That said- there are others who grind it out- and show up to make an impact- and really just to have fun.
 AKA has - as always- welcomed others to join in the fun- join our comms- and together- as a Luftwaffe team- fly and fight over the simulated English channel. I'm sure others have noted the leadership abilities of the excellent Wiley- Bucky - and er' uh'..well those guys-lol- who I see others squads drawn to. This makes for a stronger Luftwaffe - and the admins of the SoW can be found in our comms- imo wanting to fly with our small contingent of dedicated Cliffs pilots. WE don't always agree- be we generally always support each other- and follow the example that history holds to be true. Fly together, help your mates , don't leave anyone behind, and have a plan- if just a loose one. Also- fun and excitement is waiting - but generally after a longish sweep- or when you don't expect it.
 I believe it is out of respect for what the very capable admin Dietrich has done for this sim- that we support both him and SoW these last few weeks. I'm going to fly this Sunday- maybe this eve.- Sat. 12/3 - and midweek- where AKA has been absent for over a month.
I hope to see all available pilots online- representing both our outstanding squad- and our leadership team who has given their pers. time to this super fun sim- Cliffs. Until then...God speed.

Approx. mission time rally 1pm EST- some earlier- some later. Be advised that the server has been filling up- so earlier can be beneficial IMO - we should use SoW / AKA comms- as some of the 3/JG51 boys can be a bit stuffy about their tidy comms being ran by not just us- but others who follow AKA-/:^) Silence can be deadly- or extremely selfish and self serving.

S!~ AKA_Blasto

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Call to Arms! Sun . 12/4/15 SoW
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 08:50:51 am »
Sorry cant make this, going snowboarding!

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 01:31:23 pm »
Has the Sturmovik group come up with a better fix fort the COD to be compatible with Win10 without having to use the CloDer.exe file?
Thanks for any input
Gos

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:37:43 pm »
From what I understand you can run COD + the TF patches in win 10 64 without any issues.  There was an official patch back in August that addressed win 10 issues with the Vanilla game but it screwed up everyone who downloaded it and had the TF MOD install.

Do you have the Team Fusion patches installed? 

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:38:22 am »
Has the Sturmovik group come up with a better fix fort the COD to be compatible with Win10 without having to use the CloDer.exe file?
Thanks for any input
Gos

What is CLODer.exe?  I run CoD on Win 10 and have never heard of it.

AKA_Scorp