Author Topic: Ghost Skies  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Recon

• View Profile
Re: Ghost Skies
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 07:36:06 am »
Sounds interesting, I'm in process of setting up my computer in a new room (my kids took over my man cave... sigh... ) not sure if I'll get it done before Wednesday - both my boys are in end of year basketball tournaments this week/weekend

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 12:25:14 pm »
S!~

Sounds great Bucky! Didn't make it home in time - well did- but family matters take precedence and I hosted a great group of friends so no flying. I can make Wed. mission- and will try to get in 30 min. early to re-fresh on the rules- and set up my gear again correctly. Thanks for the update Bucky. See you Wed.

Blasto

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 10:23:09 am »
Forgot to mention... Badger, Hackel and Tepes were flying....

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 01:28:39 pm »
Which 109 will get in GS ?   I need to practice up

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 06:18:54 pm »
I has the 4B...

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 06:22:56 pm »
BTW, comms are on ATAG

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 08:16:41 pm »
Sry for the collision Mattie...I was trying to clear the runway to the right.  Didn't know your were close behind. Should have gone long... crap

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 08:29:48 pm »
We didn't collide,  I am not sure what you hit, I just saw the explosion, I was well behind you.  My computer had some issues after I landed and for some reason TS stopped working.

Good fun and good to fly with you again Bucky!

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 05:33:28 am »
I believe we did...unfortunately.  I saw your plane but too late.  Anyway, it was fun...

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 06:05:38 am »
Bucky I was five kilometers behind you and in the air when you exploded.   If you collided with another plane it was someone else.

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 09:10:53 am »
S!~
 Pretty fun. Loaded up a BF109E4B / 73% fuel / full ammo/ 4 50kg bombs. Took off from Tangmere- thinking first we were CAP- but then loadedbombs on for a run up towards Redhill. In the loading up- missed it on comms that Bucky was coming up from Farmsborough. Climbed out- looking to meet with Bucky- was found by Stetcher and Tepes. They guided me to an obscure- difficult to spot from more than 1500m crook in some rivers- W of Redhill. Was directed to drop on a factory building next to some factory stacks. Armed bombs- dove at a deep angle- dropped from about 500m- direct hit- fires. Pulled out- climbed and met Bucky near Maidstone. Had taken aaa fire on my bomb run- so had no airspeed or altimeter gauges. Bucky made a drop- or thought he did- later looked at stats and saw no bomb loaded- but fun practice run anyhow. Flew back S past Wilmington- then W up the coast towards Tangemere- where others were reporting enemy fighters. Got to the area- immediately got  hit by enemy fire-wounded bad- dove and made an emergency landing at Tangemere. Looks like  I landed with 2 of my 50kg bombs still with me-hehe. Some script.

- Power plant No. 7 in sector AO24 was hit by an air attack and has been shut down.Enemy broadcasts report a massive fire has spread into the nearby town, causing the death of 1 civilians. Observers blame Axis_AKA_Blasto|Detonation
 11.42 - Axis_AKA_Blasto gets back to base in sector AJ20.
 11.42 - Axis_AKA_Blasto is moved to the hospital. The surgeon on call checks him and then leaves him to nervous and inexperienced students, who stitch and bandage the wound in his left lung...
 11.42 - Axis_AKA_Blasto returns his Bf-109E-4B#04 to the AXIS base in sector AJ20. Unloads a total of 2,120 rounds of ammo, 2 bombs. His Bf-109E-4B#04 can't fly due to 13 damaged systems

Great fun. Will get up to speed and have to be added to the Axis side. had to fly under Axis_AKA_Blasto- whatever. I'm in for Sunday. Love jabo runs.

S!~ AKA_Blasto
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:12:40 am by AKA_Blasto »

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 10:19:55 am »
Yes it was a good time!  I got a piece of a Blenheim and got back safe despite getting hit by a mineshoosegaboot, those damn boats are deadly, the thing must have hit me 10 miles away!

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 01:16:01 pm »
Matte, that sure makes more sense.  I thought we were adequately spread out on approach.  I was getting off the field to the right. The plane I collided with could have been taking off or landing.  Maybe they were not on comms cause nobody said anything... Makes me feel better that it wasn't you though...   ;)