Author Topic: Absent from Sunday's mission and possibly Friday's as well next week.  (Read 438 times)

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
I've decided to ride down to Sacramento to visit the family there and will be gone next week.
The rest of the summer is just too darn busy with scheduled activities and upcoming work schedule for Karen, so next week is the best available time I have.

Hope all goes well while I'm gone and if there are server problems, shoot me a text to my iPhone, 206-519-2707.

I'll occasionally check the forum messages.

I should be back by next weekend and hope the new campaign is set to go if possible.

Gos

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Taipan

• Commanding Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Have a nice time Gos.

Cheers

Tai

Sink your teeth in...Let go only when dead.

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Hey, you'll be in my/Hang's neck of the woods (sort of) :).  It's about a 2 hour drive for us..  would be great to get together over some suds.  What's your time line like?  Maybe over the weekend or something.

Let us know what days you might be free to hang out :).

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Sounds great! I will be there Tues, Wed and Thurs in Lincoln. How about meeting at the same place as before, in Davis at that sandwich shop?

G

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Wednesday might work good for me and Hang - I can take a half day off, leave around noon.  Maybe we can meet in Davis between 2:30 and 3:00.

S! Rel