Author Topic: Campaign manager @ REL  (Read 528 times)

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Campaign manager @ REL
« on: October 08, 2017, 02:12:49 pm »
Hi REL just went into check the manager and for the 4th time this week it has reset back to original settings , at the moment I cant re change everything as it times out every time I try to save. got to go out might not get back in time for start.

Can you find out why the manger  resets its self after I have saved it or is it Gos's Minnions trying to be funny :(

S! J

Online AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign manager @ REL
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:05:28 pm »
Hey Jer,

Not sure what's going on, I just tried saving something on both sides and left, then came back - the change stuck.  I then changed them back the way they were and saved them - left and came back and they stuck again.

If you're timing out my guess is that your changes weren't being saved in the first place.  Are you making a lot of changes before saving?  If so, try making just a few changes (e.g. 5 rows), then saving.  Pain, I know, but to make sure your session isn't timing out.

I sent an email about this to Scorp, see what he says as well.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 03:11:32 am »
Thanks Rel,

I do just partial changes then save but I normaly  come in throught the week to adjust ideas and find usually the previous saves did stick but this time they showed saved on my first 2 visits on my third they had reset back to game choices, I then reset them and checked the save last night I checked the inputs again this morning and it changed back to game presets and I was unable re change them due the page freezing ( maybe due my internet) but I managed change and save units but the AI could not take.

I have adjusted the ai for next mission will keep an eye on it

S! J

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 07:42:17 pm »
Remember guys, when you are making changes to the mission settings, you need to be on TeamSpeak while on the server. I check TS before restarting the server computer for any reason. If no one is there, I assume you are not making changes at the same time.
Thanks.

Gos
(and his minions, heh heh heh)

"Death from above"