Author Topic: Attention Pilots! We are proud to announce our next THREE IL2 Sturmovik products  (Read 580 times)

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/32254-announcing-battle-bodenplatte-flying-circus-tank-crew-and-mo/?p=532738

I thought they were going to the Pacific next not become War Thunder  ::)

I think IL-2 might finish a P40 before DCS,
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:56:53 am by AKA_Sully »
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Holy cow!  Sort of speechless, so much at one time lol :)

Will be interesting to see how the P-51 and P-47 perform at altitude :).
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:18:10 pm by AKA_Relent »

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Western front??  I hope 1C is keeping Team Fusion and 777 coordinated.   I figured Pacific would be good move or late war Eastern front even better for 777 but to go western front does not make sense to me.  Maybe a Team Fusion, 777 rivalry might be starting, which will not be good.  Either way having Russians making western aircraft on the western front never has lead to accurate models in my opinion, Jason better watch out.   

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline Recon

• View Profile
This is great news - love the western front - not a big pacific fan personally .

I like their constant work and delivery, keeps the game fresh and unlike Team Fusion who is taking months and months to release a .5 version.  I don't think they should decide titles based on other dev team efforts, they take great pride I think in trying to be the best.

I think they made great improvements to the flight model (ie. p40) and continue to be heading in the right direction.

(Honestly to me, the biggest drawback to the game is the online wars have been terribly setup in terms of flyable aircraft).

p51 and p47... who could not like the sound of that!   hope to see relevant bombers.

I'm also excited about their improved visibility - heck, we still have the p39 coming soon!

DCS to me is dead, but I haven't been a big fan due to the complete lack of continuity in their overall setup for WW2

The biggest issue I have is no flyable bombers in this package - that is not good at all.   Need a flyable B-25 and then need a B-17 which would imo, create an entire game for!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:57:53 am by AKA_Recon »

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Did I see that correctly. Someone did say a P-38? Specifically a P-38L.

Wooo Hooo
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would have liked to have seen a Sherman, Stuart, Cromwell or Universal Carrier in the tank line up but apart from that it all looks good.
AKA_Scorp

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Did I see that correctly. Someone did say a P-38? Specifically a P-38L.

Wooo Hooo

Yes, a P38!!! Maybe we'll see Grey in BoX yet :)

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
I would have liked to have seen a Sherman, Stuart, Cromwell or Universal Carrier in the tank line up but apart from that it all looks good.

Sherman's in there - the M4A2:

Playable Tanks and Content (Tentative List):

T-34-76 STZ
KV-1s
M4A2
SU-122
SU-152
ZIS-5 + 72K
PzKpfw III Ausf.L
PzKpfw IV Ausf.G
PzKpfw V Ausf.D
PzKpfw VI Ausf.H1
Sd. Kfz. 184
Sd. Kfz. 10 + Flak38
Prokhorovka - Belgorod Map {100x100 km Approx.)

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks Rel, don't know how I missed that.  :o

Sherman's in there - the M4A2:

Playable Tanks and Content (Tentative List):

T-34-76 STZ
KV-1s
M4A2
SU-122
SU-152
ZIS-5 + 72K
PzKpfw III Ausf.L
PzKpfw IV Ausf.G
PzKpfw V Ausf.D
PzKpfw VI Ausf.H1
Sd. Kfz. 184
Sd. Kfz. 10 + Flak38
Prokhorovka - Belgorod Map {100x100 km Approx.)
AKA_Scorp