Author Topic: Locked and unlocked TAW Pilots  (Read 457 times)

Offline AKA_Clutter

• Training Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Locked and unlocked TAW Pilots
« on: November 22, 2017, 10:24:29 am »
Information from the forum on getting you TAW pilot unlocked.

NJG/88_Clutter,

4./JG52_Riksen (https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/user/82412-4jg52_riksen/) has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Tactical Air War".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------ QUOTE ----------
I changed my nick name from Therion to EAF_T_Therion because I joined an official squadron. Account Therion status is [unlocked] as for my new account EAF_T_Therion status is [locked].

Can you please fix this for me or tell me what I can do? Thank you.

Cheerio
-----------------------------

You can fix it urself. Let me help you:
- Log in your locked account (EAF_T_Therion) and change it to a completely different name like XYZ under profile;
- Now log into the unlocked account  (Therion) and change it to EAF_T_Therion under profile. For future reference, whrn u change your account name in il-2, there is no need to create a different account in TAW. All you have to do is to update your name under profile in the Taw website.

Cheers

<><><><><

Page 152

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21029-tactical-air-war/page-152#entry536737

I7 8700K @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Samsung 1 TB M.2,  Samsun 500 SDD, GB, EVGA 11080 FTW, Acer 27" Predator XB1, CH HOTAS and Pedals, Track IR 5,  Oculus Rift,

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Locked and unlocked TAW Pilots
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:16:43 am »
Sounds good - did it work?

I was wondering as I thought your AKA_Clutter account was created automatically since you simply joined the TAW server. Thus, you wouldn't have associated an email with the account, or a password.  However, after checking it looks like you don't need your email to log in, just your handle (e.g. AKA_Clutter) - the problem is, you didn't assign a password. Maybe you can just put AKA_Clutter in without a password and log in??

Hope you get it to work Clutter.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Clutter

• Training Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 01:48:27 pm »
Yea, it didn't work.  Tried logging into the TAW website w/o a password but that didn't work either.  Tis a PAIN in the ass!

Still working and hope to get it solved.

S! Clutter

I7 8700K @ 4.8 GHz, 32 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Samsung 1 TB M.2,  Samsun 500 SDD, GB, EVGA 11080 FTW, Acer 27" Predator XB1, CH HOTAS and Pedals, Track IR 5,  Oculus Rift,

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:47:47 pm »
ask the website mod to help you fix it...

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case

Offline AKA_Clutter

• Training Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 07:23:04 am »
Thanks Scorp for helping get something working.  The account associated with my initial AKA_Clutter and NJG/88_Clutter is still porked, but I have an NJG/**_Clutter working (different registration and email.

I will ask again that they delete the old registration.  No luck with that so far.

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 08:59:03 am »
Clutter, can you log into your NJG/88_Clutter account and change it to Clutter?  If so then you can change your NJG/**_Clutter account to NJG/88_Clutter.

AKA_Scorp

Offline AKA_Clutter

• Training Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 02:43:21 pm »
LOL.  My typing error.

I have an account name NJG/88_Clutter and it is working just fine.  I did take you advice for the other and it is now "Clutter".  Hopefully they will remove that from the TAW site.  OPN e they do that, I will register that as AKA_Clutter for the Allies.

Now how do I get NJG/88_Clutter invited to the squad.  Mind you, it will decrease the squad average.

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 06:35:16 pm »

Now how do I get NJG/88_Clutter invited to the squad.  Mind you, it will decrease the squad average.

Only one person can set up the squad identity for a given squad handle (e.g. NJG/88_), which was Scorp, so he'll be able to add you.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 10:04:29 am »

Already done!
AKA_Scorp