Author Topic: I'm having a hell of a time ......  (Read 761 times)

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
I'm having a hell of a time ......
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:50:04 am »
I can't seem to get my views right ...... I set a button to snap center but when I use the command it snaps to 45degrees looking right at the pillar of the cockpit. I can't play the damn game as i can't get a decent view to get off the ground...... WTF why can't the view system be a simple one lol ..I had views setup ok in RoF........... maybe I'm the simple one  :)
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080 WINDFORCE 3X OC l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm having a hell of a time ......
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:57:50 pm »
Sully,

You might have accidentally saved "Head Snap Position" by pressing F10 when you were looking to one side (F10 is also the default Track IR center key, I think).

Move the pilots head so that you are looking where you want to and then try pressing F10 and then use the centre key and see if that helps.  I would then map something else and the head snap save button so that you don't accidentally press it again (if that is what it was).

AKA_Scorp

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:02:16 pm »
Thanks for the help Scorp .....I got it to center after returning it all to default ....didn't really get to fly it .....hopefully next time ...... suck they dont have one offline mission you could fiy on your own PC .....
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080 WINDFORCE 3X OC l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Blazin

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:39:59 pm »
I'm also in on the early access. I'm glad I did it to help them out but I've only caught one time where I could fly. Seemed pretty nice, right up there IL2 quality. I really like the early alpha model they're doing for early access despite my poor timing. I think it was a novel idea to help keep the buzz alive, fund the project, and get some great debugging finished before its fully released. I really dig it!