Author Topic: COD 4.0 probs  (Read 1061 times)

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
COD 4.0 probs
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:16:40 pm »
 ???
Hey, Mates,

With the new patch, the Spit, Hurri, and Blenny won't respond to throttle, prop, or gear in OFF LINE!?

Any other probs?

Offline Recon

• View Profile
Re: COD 4.0 probs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:08:00 pm »
hey Agile - you might want to post this on the TF forum - others might be able to help better!

People are playing offline campaigns like the REDUX one - so I would assume it works  :)

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:18 am »
OK, good idea.  Thanks, Recon.

Offline AKA_Blazin

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:34:29 pm »
old post I know, but in case one of you guys see him online let him know to disable anthropomorphic option, it seems way more sensitive in v4 of the mod. I had the same problem in my off line adventures but not until the latest patch.

Was real bad, thought something was wrong with my gear but every calibration was fine. I found the middle range of my ch throttle quad is kinda glitchy so if I map the elevator pitch trim to it I get a lot of "lock up" issues where I can'd do anything else. I adjusted my deadzone and sensitivity on the quad to help but its far from perfect. I might try mapping it to keyboard, which kinda sucks but better than being on the six of some poor sucker then suddenly over shoot because they chopped throttle and I can't as my "virtual hand" is yankin away on some trim knob! haha

I've been doin a little online flying here and there under another secrete name to get some real stick time in. Little more realistic than knocking out another 4 or 5 planes per sortie offline ! LOL I am impressed by the amount of jinking those heavies do though, keeps me from falling into some dumb idea of hovering behind on their six. Practice good measure, speed up, attack from high angles, in and out to save my own skin. I do love a good head on he111 in a hurri, it's just sweet watchin them nose over after a good pass

--------------------TLDR--------------------

Just check for trim mapping to anything but keyboard, if it is, remap it to just a key press. Trim on any axis seems to give me fits in this latest version

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:43:35 pm »
hope you can fly online with us Blazin, I haven't flown with you in years!

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 08:21:15 am »
Having the same issues ....I'll check that anthropomorphic option
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Blazin

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
I know, it has been a while. The off line campaign isn't too bad, but I miss the excitement of taking out an actual opponent. I've used some random call signs flying online at the crack of dawn for fun. Mostly because I disconnect rather than land so I can log out and go to work ! haha

Don't want to build a rep of being a guy who never RTBs, not that I don't want too, but real life calls. Unfortunately I didn't preorder a bunch of KnC bitcoin miners so I need to keep my day job haha

I am slinging a side deal trying to get a dude's nvidia 670. I still get some freezing time to time in game with a 650. If he won't part with it for $200 then heck I'll just get a 760gtx. Don't know why everyone is paying so much for 670 cards on ebay when the 760 is almost its equal for much less than they're bidding. Very weird