Author Topic: Probs with latest patch  (Read 392 times)

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Probs with latest patch
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:51:28 pm »
 S! ive been trying to fly the P39 but have only managed about 10 mins in it due to game crashes, career doesn't work with Kuban,map,nor does online work with summer map Kuban,i get a windows error and only option is to exit game totally anyone else having these types of issues?

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Probs with latest patch
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:03:22 pm »
I haven’t had game crash issues yet.  I had issues with lots of regular stutters, but I got past those using Jason’s suggestion of full screen unchecked and use 4K textures checked, along with checking vsync  and reducing the horizon texture distance to 100km.

Regarding career mode, were you getting “automission start failed” errors?  I was getting this on the Moscow map, although it’s not clear if it’s map specific or map generic.  I posted about this in this thread with the suggestion that worked for me:  https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/34866-error-automission-start-failed/

You may want to consider uninstalling and reinstalling, as a last resort.

S! Rel
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:05:00 pm by AKA_Relent »

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 02:35:31 pm »
I have the Stutter issues that Rel mentioned and I have not found a cure for them.  I think there is a boarder issue with Multiplayer and stutters that the developers need to look into.

I would check the BOX forums Wiley, I think there are some folks have issues as well.

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 02:14:45 pm »
S! Ok I think its fixed at least it will run on Kuban summer map in the P39,have only had time for a 5 min test flight but at least its running again,i think it was my vid card drivers,i updated to latest and seems fixed

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 02:55:03 pm »
S! Ok I think its fixed at least it will run on Kuban summer map in the P39,have only had time for a 5 min test flight but at least its running again,i think it was my vid card drivers,i updated to latest and seems fixed

8) Glad you got it back up and running Wiley.

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 07:30:42 pm »
I had stutters and low fps at the start but after following Jason's advice it is at least as good as pre-patch and possibly a bit better.
AKA_Scorp