Author Topic: VKB rudder pedals  (Read 549 times)

Offline AKA_MoGas

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
VKB rudder pedals
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:24:17 am »
Well I just bought a set.my old ch pedals are showing age and over 10 years old..so I bought another ch set and they were spikeing all over the place...I'm tired of spending decent   money for low quality shit gear...can you use the virtual toe brakes in battle of Stalin grad?

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Re: VKB rudder pedals
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 10:33:11 am »
Mine (toe brakes) work in BOS. Are you happy with the pedals you already purchased? If not, return them if you like as I have an extra set of CH rudder pedals here I can send to you. They are used but work fine and you're free to use them for as long as you like. If they go south, just pitch them.
You can just reimburse for postage if you like and if you decide to buy other pedals, just send them back so I have them available for someone else if needed.
Let me know.
I already have the mailing address for them.

Gos
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:44:37 pm by AKA_Goshawk »

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_MoGas

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 10:47:20 am »
To clear up some.. I purchased the VKB pedals today. My old ch pedals still work so I'm good. I am returning the new CH pedals. Thanks for the offer.  The problem with the new CH pedala I got is when you apply right  rudder the reading spikes all over the place...you can actually go in game apply rudder and see the rudder twitch all over..my old ones started do the same thing but not as bad as the new ones.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:55:21 am by AKA_MoGas »

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:33:21 pm »
To clear up some.. I purchased the VKB pedals today. My old ch pedals still work so I'm good. I am returning the new CH pedals. Thanks for the offer.  The problem with the new CH pedala I got is when you apply right  rudder the reading spikes all over the place...you can actually go in game apply rudder and see the rudder twitch all over..my old ones started do the same thing but not as bad as the new ones.

my CH also spike a bit, have to move them a few times before using them, or one side sticks

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 05:55:47 am »
I love mt VKB's Mo .....Good luck with them! Did a review here if you didn't see it  http://akawardogs.co/forum/index.php?topic=1672.0
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:28:37 am by AKA_Sully »
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_MoGas

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 04:35:46 pm »
Yeah Ram my old ones spike some but the new ones were crazy...like Michael j fox... sully i saw that review, thanks!