Author Topic: Need externals for ground  (Read 933 times)

Offline AKA_Wayno

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Need externals for ground
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 12:01:51 pm »
 :)Is there anyone in the Squadron not on Goshawk's list?

Offline AKA_Wayno

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 12:11:57 pm »
 :)If anyone uses the before takeoff advantage for info, it is only the mission commander's, who know where everything is anyway! Who takes off before official Take off time to scout enemy positions and what good does it really do them?
If all the other problems with fair play in this simulation don't bother you, then ground visibility before take off should not either.

If necessary, I request a "Squadron vote" on including external vision before take off!

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 03:26:50 pm »
Im, with you Wayno.  :-X
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 05:33:41 pm »
I just work here :) - I’m waiting for the final word on the externals (on the ground) issue from the commanders after they’ve come to an agreement.  Whatever they’ve agreed to is fine by me, then I can make the adjustment as needed.

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 10:29:30 pm »
no changes for this campaign now  changes should take place at start of next campaign...

Wayno they can F2 and zoom out to front line airfields and see whats going on iam dam sure in ww2 they didn't have Satellite coverage or Drone s  ,everyone was doing it in the past, they can count the tanks coming down the road who spawned in at an airfield and with the bases on this map being so close together they can see you taking a shit before take off. Untill that ability is removed sorry I disagree.

S! J

Offline AKA_DerHuntere

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 08:58:03 am »
S!

Keep things the way they are now, no EXTERNALS.  Next campaign who knows what will be decided.

Keep On Flying!!