Author Topic: Is there a manual for this sim anywhere?  (Read 2842 times)

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a manual for this sim anywhere?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 11:02:01 am »
I flew a little bit with Hang yesterday, he was asking me about the controls - is the lever forward rich or lean mixture - does the wheel moving forward or backwards mean the rads are open or closed -  things like that.  I thought why are you worried about that all that info is shown down the right side of the screen, then I realized he wasn't seeing any of that.

So if you aren't seeing any of the controls, engine and damage info down the right side of the screen go to Settings - Flight interface - Ingame messages set to Tips & Technical.  In flight the I and H keys turn this on and off and you can set the Ingame messages from settings.

I don't use software to manage my joystick, throttle or pedals but I do try, as much as possible, to use the same buttons to do the same functions across all the sims I fly and I find with CoD and BoS I need to control the same type of stuff.

The letter "O" is the key that brings up and closes the map, people ask about this all the time.  Again I have a button on my joystick to do this as I look at the map all the time.
AKA_Scorp