Author Topic: The Kiddie Pool has been reset  (Read 364 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
The Kiddie Pool has been reset
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:54:49 pm »
Hey guys, just a quick FYI regarding the AKA Normal Server in BOS (otherwise known as the kiddie pool, icons and dots turned on) has been reset.

Scorp was kind enough to reset the map after I asked him last night. Ever since Scorp fixed the available aircraft and the ammo load outs we can now compete on an even level with the Red Horde Bastages. The pool is now open, all you BOS newbies that need help can find me camped out in there most evenings when IL2 1946 is not running.

So get your goggles, floaties and swim fins on and kick some red horde butt.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: The Kiddie Pool has been reset
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 06:49:13 pm »
Scorp, Is it possible to put up a smaller map than the current Kuban one in the AKA normal server?

Finding the big map combined with the current dyn campaign odd issues, means long flight times to find any kind of a fight.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 07:57:01 pm »
Interesting night tonight in the Kiddie Pool. Coconuts normal was still down, been down the last 2 evenings. Well tonight the AKA Normal server had at one time, 26 people flying in the server. It did get a little stuttery, and I got dropped connection wise twice, but all in all the server held up to the onslaught.

After the two connection drops, I made a change in the multiplayer settings in BOS regarding Traffic Limits.

Not sure if anyone has seen this post on the IL2 Sturmovik forums regarding this topic. Here is the link: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/14916-traffic-limit/

Followed the directions after performing the speed test and made a change on my traffic limits.

Went from 1mb up and 1 mb down to 4 mb up and 1 mb down. Never got another disco after making that change.

All in all, it was a nice evenings practice, good to see all the AKA'ers ......... Rage, TG, Wolf, MoGas, Agile, and Hangten.

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 12:47:55 pm »
Rel or Scorp,

Just letting you know that we need another campaign reset on the Normal server.

S! Grey

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:07:47 am »
Should be up now.
AKA_Scorp

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 12:18:34 pm »
Thanks Scorp.

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 07:23:04 am »
I enjoyed flying with everyone last night - good time!

Is there a BoK version of Coconuts - would love to fly the new American rides!

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 05:06:02 pm »
Scorp or Relent, the kiddie pool needs another campaign restart.

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 08:52:35 pm »
Reset the practice (normal) server campaign.
S! Rel