Author Topic: Any way to increase the enemy AI in the Kiddie Pool?  (Read 213 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Any way to increase the enemy AI in the Kiddie Pool?
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:01:45 pm »
Scorp, I know you did something similar in the AKA Expert server, can you also add more on the normal server?
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Scorp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to increase the enemy AI in the Kiddie Pool?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 10:17:06 am »
Scorp, I know you did something similar in the AKA Expert server, can you also add more on the normal server?

I'll try and see what happens.  Coconuts control program monitors the server to make sure it is running fast enough and if it starts to get bogged down it reduces elements like AI and moving ground units to reduce the load.  So adding extra AI might work but it might not.

AKA_Scorp

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to increase the enemy AI in the Kiddie Pool?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:25:22 am »
Scorp, OK thanks for looking into it for us. The AKA server has been down for Stalingrad both expert and normal. Wasn't sure what was going on.

I know IL 2 Sturmovik's TRON-like master server  :o that coordinates with all the other server overlords seems to hold the game hostage at times.

S! Grey
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"