Author Topic: Map changes in BOS  (Read 208 times)

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Map changes in BOS
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:23:57 pm »
 May be Rel can answer this one ?

yesterday I spent some time on the normal server actually all up 3- 4 hours I defended our northern front line from tank attack , resupply and air defense . also bringing in and move aircraft around that I needed and had at other air bases. at the point the map was 50 /50 How in under 10 hours could that map have been won and changed to the current map .

my point is, its a waste of my and every ones time  transferring supplies and aircraft to build up some sort of force that you expect to be utilizing the next day to find out the map has changed without a reasonable explanation( map wise )….

The more I think about it the TAW aircraft allocation to pilots is a more fairer practice, pity it cant be incorporated into  Coconuts format.

S! J

I am actually leaning more to TAW profile altogether as preferred format for me.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 06:25:54 pm by AKA_Jericho »

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Map changes in BOS
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:49:52 pm »
Hey Jer - not sure what happened to the Normal server.  The Expert server was down yesterday so I restarted that one using Kuban again, but I didn't mess with the Normal one.  I had reset the Normal campaign a few days/week ago, as that had been won by the German side.  I don't think it would restart another map/campaign on it's own once the campaign is done, so I'm a little confused as to how that could have happened to you.  You said a new map was up on Normal?  I think Normal was on Stalingrad when I reset it (although to be honest it could have been Moscow), but not winter this time.

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Map changes in BOS
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 10:08:36 pm »
 The new map was the same as the campaign the previous map was further east but now Normal server is not up :(
J