Author Topic: FA-18C this thread say the AN/ASQ-T50 TCTS Pod is for training  (Read 356 times)

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
FA-18C this thread say the AN/ASQ-T50 TCTS Pod is for training
« on: December 07, 2018, 12:33:57 am »
I did not know it is for training only...

FA-18C this thread say the AN/ASQ-T50 TCTS Pod is for training

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225322&highlight=AN%2FASQ-T50&page=2
I have the slew control on my TM WH throttle mapped to the Throttle Designator Controller and it works fine with A/A radar. But with the AGM65G, it has absolutely no effect. I have set A/G mode, selected the MAVG, selected it again and the seeker, after its warmup or cooldown time, shows me the landscape on the DDI. I van change the FOV. Sometimes I can even get ground targets displayed although that's not easy because I have no seeker mark on my HUD. Should I? I can also uncage the seeker and the crosshair moves around a little. But I cannot make it move with the slew control.
What could I be missing?

PS: I had originally added the AN/ASQ-T50 POD to my payload but I took it out because it was obviously not doing anything and the picture on the DDI comes from the Maverick seeker.
You need to assign TDC Priority to the DDI the Maverick is on - press the Sensor Select hat in the direction of the screen (I.E. SS Left if it's on the left screen) until a diamond appears in the top right hand corner of the screen. The ASQ-T50 pod is for simulated dogfight training and has no function in-game...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:38:24 am by AKA_Ramstein »

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case