Author Topic: Squadron Cliffs of Dover Scernario  (Read 224 times)

Offline AKA_Wayno

• Operations Officer
  • AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA Wardogs
    • View Profile
Squadron Cliffs of Dover Scernario
« on: January 15, 2019, 04:30:52 pm »
 >:D Are we going to update the Scenario(Server) on Cliffs of Dover that our Squadron has been using, or, do we use a new scenario for our Cliffs Squadron  fly days? It appears that the MODEL number has been updated for our Game? Anyone select a new compatible Server?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:40:46 pm by AKA_Wayno »

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Re: Squadron Cliffs of Dover Scernario
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 06:33:12 pm »
The TWC Campaign server has been updated to the latest version, but we do not have the password presently. It was changed. I'll post it as soon as we get it.
The TWC Mission server has not yet been updated, so we are unable to use it presently.
We'll be flying Thursday at the regular time.
Hope to see you then.

Gos

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 08:38:09 pm »
S!~
 TWC pw as of now...pathfinder. Fatal asks that we join TWC TS-as they are testing...yet I find it uncomfortable to fight against others on the same channel...and his reasons have me in a quandary. One might even...for now...feign ignorance of this unpublished request. Good luck pilots. I'm hunting feral pigs again in OK-and will be home to fly and join the fight soon. Tomorrow we enter the woods at dawn...pray for those swine...for soon they die. /:^)

Blasto.

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 12:30:14 pm »
I believe that once on their TS channel, we can go to a separate channel to fly as Axis. However, if they insist we all fly on the same channel, I share your concerns and won't do that.

Gos

"Death from above"