Author Topic: Blue Flag annoys me  (Read 612 times)

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Blue Flag annoys me
« on: February 28, 2019, 09:01:41 pm »
I tried to fly Blue Flag with you guys tonight. First, the restrictions on American/allied planes sucks.... I know...… my problems..
but then, the plane would not start, I tried to do just a loadout, then start, took a few attempts...
Then, the last straw,, the doors on the hangar would not open after getting it all going....

I just have had it with them... maybe my fault, I don't know.... but I just end up wasting time while everyone else is flying...

should be fun, not b.s. after b.s.

>:(

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Flag annoys me
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 06:17:47 am »
Ram, in any Multiplayer server in DCS if the Hanger Doors do not open when you Spawn in you need to choose another spawn point.  This is not a BF problem there is something wrong with that Spawn point in the Game.

There are some things that everyone should know about Blue Flag:

Fighters Spawn with Zero Fuel, and certain air frames such as the F-18 do not like it if you try and start it with no fuel.

There are Weapons restrictions on both sides, it is clearly stated at the start of each sortie and there is a self loadout evaluation in the radio menu under F10.  If you dont fly Blue Flag on a regular basis you should Validate your load out before you take off.

There are a couple of planes that are fast to get in the air, the Harrier starts will full fuel and can be airborne in a couple of minutes.

Blue flag is a lot of fun but it takes some understanding of how the server works to truly enjoy it. It is not the servers fault or the airframe's fault that you dont know how it works.

MattE
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:29:36 am by AKA_MattE »

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Ramstein

• "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Flag annoys me
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:24:10 am »
I don't have patience for that type of server.. once in a blue moon I am ok for it, but crappy health, failing body parts,, I just can't enjoy the hard servers. I don't want to stop others from the fun, and I know it takes a group working together. I only got very frustrated.  Also to much frustration like when I flew 40 minutes with a helo only to get blown up 100 feet from landing. So, I am just going to not be in Blue Flag much.... I find it more punishment than fun, for me. I know you guy do real well and have fun, that's cool ! Hopefully flying with more older pilots in our squad, that need less challenging maps, can fly more of the easier stuff together. Anyways, now, (you probably already knew) that was why I never flew that night. I did fly some by myself, and that's ok, as I always need practice.

Also, I hope we can do some of the cold war flying together.

8)

ASUS Z107 Pro Gaming
Intel i53570K 3.40 GHZ
G.Skill DDR4 ram 16 GB
Nvidia GTX1060 6GB Video Graphics
WD Black WD1002FAAEX 1TB
46" Samsung HDTV
Win10 pro x64
Silicon Power 240GB M55 M.2 2280 SSD
Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, CH Pedals
CM HAF 922 pc case