Author Topic: Voice AttackProfile for F14 RIO  (Read 163 times)

Offline AKA_SilverDevil

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_SilverDevil
    • View Profile
Voice AttackProfile for F14 RIO
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:07:32 am »
hey all

since i did not see anyone else post this... "Bailey" posted a sweet RIO VA profile

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=235766
AKA_SilverDevil

DCS - Flaming Cliffs 3 - F-5E - F/A-18C - MiG-15 - F-86F - A-10C - P-51D - A-4E-C - AV8B - MIG-19P - F-14D

IL2 - BoS - BoM - BoK - BoB

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Voice AttackProfile for F14 RIO
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 08:20:02 am »
Nice Find SD.

I installed the free version of Voice attack last night, I have been thinking Voice attack would be the way to go before the module came out.  I only set up a couple of commands to test it out but I am please with with how it is working.  The first command was to SST lock a target, I am setting it a little different than Bailey, I am not walking thru the steps, I am setting it up so the whole action is executed in one command, so for example "Lock Target" hits keys "A" "LCTRL 2" "LCTRL 2" and Jester locks the target.  The Jester wheel flashes briefly but really it only takes a second or less.  I think this is going to be very useful with scanning the various areas of the sky.  One of the things I noticed flying the F-14 on BF was that it was a lot time and effort to move the radar scan around do I was looking at everything around me, this should make that process much easier and faster. while not having the view blocked by Jesters wheel nearly as much.  Once I have the profile flushed out I will share.

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_SilverDevil

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_SilverDevil
    • View Profile
Re: Voice AttackProfile for F14 RIO
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 09:31:30 am »
please do share! thanks
AKA_SilverDevil

DCS - Flaming Cliffs 3 - F-5E - F/A-18C - MiG-15 - F-86F - A-10C - P-51D - A-4E-C - AV8B - MIG-19P - F-14D

IL2 - BoS - BoM - BoK - BoB