IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 > IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

Solomon’s ‘43 ready

(1/9) > >>

AKA_Relent:
Met with Tai this past Sunday and reset the campaign for Solomon’s ‘43, after seeing the poll results.

Everyone is on the Allied side.  The amount of Axis AI aircraft was increased, and Allied AI aircraft reduced to minimal.  Campaign is ready to go, or can be tested (backups were created).  One thing to note - there aren’t a lot of ship waypoints, so unless the allied commander goes a little conservative, against just AI this might be over fairly quick as allied shipping and invasion forces may capture at a rapid rate.  Last time we flew human vs human, so there participants on both sides hitting ground and ship targets, so keep that in mind.

S! Rel

AKA_Taipan:
Thanks Rel.
Well gents, do you wish to resume the 46 campaign this Sunday?
Another option would to move it to Tues nights if the majority are enjoying Friday and Sunday night BOX.
Let me know your pleasure soonest so we can make the required changes as needed.

Cheers

Tai

AKA_Jericho:

--- Quote from: AKA_Relent on May 13, 2019, 12:39:30 pm ---Met with Tai this past Sunday and reset the campaign for Solomon’s ‘43, after seeing the poll results.

Everyone is on the Allied side.  The amount of Axis AI aircraft was increased, and Allied AI aircraft reduced to minimal.  Campaign is ready to go, or can be tested (backups were created).  One thing to note - there aren’t a lot of ship waypoints, so unless the allied commander goes a little conservative, against just AI this might be over fairly quick as allied shipping and invasion forces may capture at a rapid rate.  Last time we flew human vs human, so there participants on both sides hitting ground and ship targets, so keep that in mind.

S! Rel

--- End quote ---

Hi Guys If you still want an Axis commander you will need to allow me into the manager , at the moment I have access to allied.

S! J

AKA_Relent:
Thanks Jer - I’ll let you guys decide how this gets assigned (I.e. you, Tai, Grey, Agile), then just let me know the decision.

S! Rel

AKA_Wayno:
 >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version