Author Topic: 1946 Manager anomalies  (Read 56 times)

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
1946 Manager anomalies
« on: July 24, 2019, 12:17:00 am »
 I take it  that you guys ran the campaign mission today ...but my played list showed 4 run for Red and only 2 for blue my maps still show last mission results as does the debrief  was the mission reported properly and is it the fact the no-one flew Blue the reason that last mission is missing .

thanks in advance.

S J

Online AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: 1946 Manager anomalies
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 08:31:54 am »
Did anyone (Gos, Tai) try to generate the next mission after last nights ‘46 campaign mission?

If not I can do that tonight.

Yeah, Jer, I noticed that too - it only shows a sides’ stats if there were 1+ pilots that actually flew.

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 07:18:55 pm »
Rel,

Yep we ran the campaign map last night. Only 6 guys showed up for the mission. Myself, Agile, Goshawk, TG, Rage and Juggernaut. There are things going on in that map that we need to discuss and maybe revisit how we want to proceed in the 1946 campaigns with this small turnout. We may want to either start over or come up with a smaller map as the allies with the small turnout's, the increased AI and having a supply base thats about a 30 minute flight to resupply puts us at a distinct disadvantage in this campaign. On mission 2 or 3 the AI already suppressed Segi and they are about to do it again.

May I suggest a TS get together to discuss the perceived shortfalls?
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Online AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 08:51:27 pm »
I generated the mission to update the results page. Sorry for the delay

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_Agilehunter

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 04:10:56 pm »
S!
Rel has said he can bump up the planeset at Segi, AND refill supplies and fuel periodically to keep ferries to a minimum.

As of now, we plan to fly Tuesday as per normal, and I will ask Rel to make the adjustments before then.

Let's see how it goes; even if only 5 or 6 pilots show up it should be funner now, LOL.

Agile