Author Topic: Warm bodies and fresh recruits (meat..) for the Storm of War campaign  (Read 876 times)

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
I hope we can get a few more pilots for this campaign.  Though they did have a few hiccups for the first mission all in all it was great fun and the AKA did its duty shooting down 4 aircraft and sharing in two more for the first mission.   There were four of us for the mission and we only had 4 slots to begin with, but there was a shortage of pilots later on during the mission (the mission goes 4 hours).  Let’s get a few more guys to show up, I know not everyone can fly four hours but our slots are reserved for the whole time (some squadrons need to rotate out) so we can have some of our guys show up later in the mission to fill in open spots.

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Although I would love to fly this campaign getting up at 04:00 to fly with maybe a chance of 1 of ONLY 4 slots then Hang around waiting to be allowed to fly is asking a bit much if we had slots for everyone then fine.
I might try and come in mid mission but again restriction will prove it pointless.

S! J

Offline HellCat (Sully)

• View Profile
I'll try my best to be there at 12 noon next Sunday.
Cougar PS 700W l i5-7600K @ 4.7 l 16GB DDR4 2400 Ram l 500GB Corsair SSD & addlink SSD 512GB l GTX1080Ti black edition l Win7 64 bit

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Can some point me to the Stats page for SOW campaign , I am interested on the results of our actions last couple of missions.

S! J

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Jericho

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Thanks Matte

S! J