Author Topic: Taipan, Gos and Rel - Test Normandy mission online is FUBAR at the moment.  (Read 988 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Once the map loads, the only base it shows is the blue base at Lille Lesquin. No red bases show up at all. If you click the blue base at Lille Lesquin only then do the other blue bases show up but they don't show as an actual base. You get that dotted circle icon thing that shows up on the map for each base, and you get a server message that says all the aircraft have been used up at that base and tells you to select another base. But you can't.

Problem is weird, can someone else check it out to see if your seeing the same thing as me? Post it back here if you can.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_DerHuntere

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
S!
I have the same issue today.
Keep On Flying!!

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Rel sent an email out yesterday regarding an upgrade for the map we are using. I noticed it today. The email contains a zipped file that must be extracted (unzipped) to your JSGMEmods folder inside your game folder. Once that has been unzipped, open the JSGME utility using the shortcut on your desktop and you should see the 352nd Normandy Corrected Map mod on the left side. Move it to the right side under the HSFX and expert mods. Then when you go back to the game, you'll see all the airfields on the map.

Sorry guys, this was unexpected, otherwise I'd have included it in all those disks I've mailed to ya'll. Follow the instructions in Rel's email and you'll be fine. If there are any questions, call me.

Gos

"Death from above"

Offline AKA_DerHuntere

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
S!
Gos, I did not get the email with the zipped files.
Keep On Flying!!

Offline AKA_DerHuntere

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
S!
Got it!  Thx, Tai.
Keep On Flying!!

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Sorry Grey and Hunter - for some reason I didn't get you on the distribution list on the email, my bad - and then any reply-all propagates the issue :).  I'll try to be sure I include you guys in any future distribution like that.

S! Rel