Author Topic: Tonight's Mission (Friday)  (Read 868 times)

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Tonight's Mission (Friday)
« on: August 22, 2014, 07:23:32 pm »
Sorry about that guys, my PC was messed up when I went to get ready for tonight's mission.  My user profile was gone and I couldn't start Teamspeak and my Remote Desktop info wasn't available.  I ended up having to do a restore three times before it was back to normal an hour and a half later.  I sent Tai the password (assuming it's right :)) so he can start the campaign in my or Gos' absence.

Hopefully we'll be good to go on Sunday.

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Taipan

• Commanding Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Tonight's Mission (Friday)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 07:01:03 am »
Not to worry Rel. It's not your fault.
I should have reacquired the needed info after my hard drive failure before last night so I am to blame.

Cheers

Tai

Sink your teeth in...Let go only when dead.

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Tonight's Mission (Friday)
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 09:23:08 am »
Rel, no apologies needed, especially in light of all that you do to keep these campaigns up and running. I think everyone understands that sometime s#it just happens.

Tai, I hope the Sgt. Major doesnt take note of your dropping the ball though! You do know how understanding and compassionate he is regarding things like that. He may take a sheep or two away from you as punishment.

;-) S! Grey
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"