Author Topic: Storm of War Server for Cliffs...  (Read 742 times)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Storm of War Server for Cliffs...
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:23 am »
Very cool practice last night.  Took off from Rochester in a 1A 100 octane Spit....tracked down some Ju88s, killed 4...got wounded but made it back to Rochester in one piece.  Rochester is the AKA's private field.  Here's the way it works:

SELECTING AIRFIELDS AND SPAWNING:
Storm of War operates a unique spawning and airfield system. A number of the airfields on Storm of War are “locked” for the exclusive use of certain squadrons. Only players from those squadrons can spawn at that base. Players who are not members of a squadron with a “locked” base can spawn at any airfield that is “open”. To find if an airfield is “open” simply select the side you want to fly for and then hover your mouse over an airfield. A little pop-up box will tell you if the airfield is “open”.
The only exception to the above, is if you make an emergency landing at an airfield, or if you are using a base to refuel. You may then re-spawn at the base you landed at, provided you do this within 2 minutes AND you select the same aircraft type which you landed in.
Every airfield on Storm of War has a limited supply of aircraft. You will not be able to take an unlimited number of aircraft from any airfield. If you lose aircraft, that airfield will eventually run out. You should attempt to land aircraft back at a base, even if it is damaged, in order to stop airfields from running out of aircraft.

This makes practice part of the actual mission even though the mission is officially once a week on Sundays at 1:30 PM.  You can look up stats for anytime you fly!

Offline AKA_Blasto

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of War Server for Cliffs...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 11:00:43 am »
S!~
 We still getting together on Wednesday's for Cliffs "practice"? If Tues.'s are better - Im in. Flew ATAG last night by myself- fun- but not fun alone- if you know what Im saying.

S!~ Blasto

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 05:22:29 pm »
Yes Blasto... Wednesdays but I'm trying to get stick time on Tuesdays too!

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 02:03:23 pm »
Sorry I missed, I'm going to try to be at the Wednesday practices!  and Tuesday if I can...