Author Topic: Storm of War Campaign Enhancements  (Read 750 times)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Storm of War Campaign Enhancements
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:39:54 pm »
Check out this video from Storm of War.... http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1835

This is about their new SOW campaign.  It is being developed with the enhancements explained...  For the guys that fly Cliffs, we are all really enjoying this and I have to say, it is more like the FS missions of old than anything I have flown in a while. That said, we need more AKA representation.  The 7 or 8 of us are a formidable force right now.  Think how effective we would be if we doubled our participation in a campaign where there are 50 human pilots on each side!! You really need to look into this, especially if you've not flown it for a while...

Bucky

PS.  I posted in Cliffs area and re-posted here...

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Storm of War Campaign Enhancements
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 06:46:33 am »
Re-posting in here as well.   That looks really cool, I would really like to see us start offensive operations against some of the airfields in the North seeing Rodchester has been a favorite target of the Blues for a while.

I also would love to see all of those AKA members who are not flying COD jump back in or if you don't have it go out and buy it, the game is by far the best bang for your buck in flight sims right now at $9.99 on steam.

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 11:24:46 am »
Thanks Matte.  I know some are concerned that their system might not be new enough to support Cliffs but it is now easy to fly, thanks to Team Fusion.  I think Willey's rig is a few years old and he has just about everything turned up.  Cliffs has become quite an exceptional sim.  The campaign builders and players had a meeting last Sunday that Wiley and I attended.  It was a good meeting with positive things said on BOTH sides..Red and Blue.  This campaign is continuously evolving... 

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 05:33:15 am »
Here's a pic of me, Wiley and Knut in a mission.  Those pilots off our right wing had Command call and ask us to vector off as we were making them nervous...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 05:46:47 am »
Near our AKA base at Rochester.   

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:02:08 am by AKA_BUCKY »

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 06:05:29 am »
We have 12 to 14 available aircraft at our base.  These are used and re-supplied exclusively by the AKA.  No one else can take them from here...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:16:35 am by AKA_BUCKY »

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 04:30:41 am »
Stuntman's Cliffs of Dover Studio - some fantastic 1080 videos of in game action!

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1683