Author Topic: Message for Goshawk or Relent  (Read 692 times)

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Message for Goshawk or Relent
« on: June 30, 2015, 06:21:54 pm »
FYI,

Somethings up with the practice/campaign server. Been trying to connect for two evenings now. I get to the login screen ok, and it asks for the login password. But does not connect.

Just wanted to make sure you guys are aware.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Taipan

• Commanding Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Message for Goshawk or Relent
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:12:04 pm »
HI Grey,
I just logged into the dogfight server ok.
Check your ip address is on the dogfight server not the campaign server setting.
If that is set ok, put your IL2 back to stock, start the game, then reactivate HSF with JSME and try to connect again.
If you are still having issues after that send me an e-mail and we will figure it out.

Cheers

Tai

Sink your teeth in...Let go only when dead.

Offline AKA_Greywolf

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 05:55:15 pm »
I'm good to go, whatever you guys did to the server, thanks. Its working now.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh Shit!"

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 09:09:20 pm »
Yesterday I got an email from Merc mentioning something as well - I logged into the server and saw that the dogfight server had an exception and didn't recover.  I'm sure that was the problem;  I had to stop and restart it.

Also you may have noticed I changed the mission - I reset the campaign and generated a few missions to get some of the ships moving forward so now you should have opposing shipping closer to the front line now.

S! Rel