Author Topic: September 15 mission  (Read 1019 times)

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
September 15 mission
« on: September 16, 2013, 09:02:34 am »
Sorry I was not able to make the mission on Sunday, I have been out practicing for an F3F race that I am in next week.  I will not be able to make the mission next week either because of the race.

How did the mission go?

MattE

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: September 15 mission
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:35:21 pm »
S! Well not to well overall MattE red was outnumbered 2-1 from the start and got worse as it went along fewer and fewer reds are flying every week ,last week I flew alone and on the 15th it was just agile and I,lost agile to about 6 109s against the 2 of us but we managed to take a few 109s down and survive, much probs in the forumns  blues-reds arguing and so forth it has gotton fairly ugly.

Offline AKA_MattE

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 03:13:32 pm »
Again I am sorry for not being around Wiley, the local club here puts this contest on once a year and it is something I have been itching to do for years, but it takes a lot of prep and some practice.  With our weather being very rainy for the last 2 weeks Sunday was my only chance to practice before the race next week which is this coming Sunday.

I see all that stuff on the forums.  I am going to stay out of it for the most part, been there done that, it is not worth my time.  It is a shame though, I would be flying the campaign if I didn’t have this race, we went from more than 45 pilots to less than 23 showing up.  I can see the North American pilots like us not showing up as much since this thing runs in the middle of the day on Sunday, but the Euro’s that are not showing up are just quitting.

I wish I had more time, I would love to run one that is a bit more organized.

Matt

Certified DCS Aircraft

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 04:21:39 pm »
S! No worries Matte real life is always first,just bummed that it went ugly,but seems to be more civil now so we"ll wait and see,i posted that AKA would stick with the campaigns,its still lots fun no matter what

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 08:51:20 pm »
Tough being midday - was fun while I could attend, but I'm going to be missing many if not all since my 2 boys are playing in a flag football league that plays Sunday afternoons

It's a shame as I wouldn't mind getting a Blenheim run in  :)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 09:47:26 pm »
Going to try and fly this Sunday. Still have house guests... :P