Author Topic: Who's Flying and what times on the Weekend....Persistent War? Any Takers?  (Read 685 times)

Offline AKA_BUCKY

• AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Thought I'd ask since I thought I heard that a couple of you flew last Saturday afternoon.  Let me know what times might work if any.  I realize this is probably hard to do but I thought I'd ask...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:14:47 am by AKA_BUCKY »

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Flying and what times on the Weekend....Persistent War? Any Takers?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 09:54:20 am »
Not sure about the weekend.  I flew on the SOW server for a couple hours last Thursday since there was no one flying DCS, that was pretty cool.   What days are most popular for COD?  With the IL2 campaign I'm usually booked on Friday and Sunday nights.  And I fly DCS on either Thursday or Saturday night or both, Thursday depending on work hours.

I have Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's open so I can try to fly one of those days more regularly and see how it goes (Wednesday's probably best).

S! Rel

Offline AKA_Wiley

• AKA_Wardogs
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:56:34 pm »
 S!  Great to see you back up in COD Rel, wed is our scheduled COD night which we have been flying joint ops with the 71st squ also Sundays at 1-2pm est is a special event on SOW full server with lots of action and fun.

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 03:44:23 pm »
71st runs a nice Sabre server setup on Tuesday and Wednesday's

CloD on Wednesdays

CloD StormofWar persistent server is our new playground - which means I look to fly it on other nights when not busy with the family :)

Weekends for me isn't always easy to make - someday :)