Author Topic: Blenheim Training  (Read 668 times)

Offline Recon

• View Profile
Blenheim Training
« on: October 09, 2015, 04:15:40 am »
I'm going to start offering a Blenheim training/instructional time.   I feel like we have some, if not the, best fighter jocks in the game.   I'd like to build off that and expand our squadron capability and get some guys dropping bombs.

One thing with SOW is there are often times two scenarios - (1) stopping incoming raids (2) attacking enemy.   There can be slow times during the night when no raids, and often times they offer great chances to put a hurting on the enemy.   SOW's very setup offers great opportunities to fly as a team together.

If you are interested, please post in here to let me know, and once I can get a head count - we can schedule some initial nights to train.

Hope to see you signup - those playing IL2 1946, this is a great opportunity to learn some new skills and challenges and play as a team, and those CloD experts who have only flown fighters, it's a good chance to at least experience how to fly the Blennie!!!

Offline AKA_Goshawk

• Executive Officer
  • Administrator
  • "Death from above"
    • View Profile
    • Goshawk's Nest
Re: Blenheim Training
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 04:11:33 pm »
I'm game

"Death from above"

Offline Recon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 07:54:39 pm »
Great to hear

Offline AKA_Relent

• Training Officer
  • Administrator
  • AKA_Wardogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 09:16:21 pm »
I probably should too - I shouldn't always rely on dropping my bombs on the leaders drop and getting to know how to use the bombsight :).

Thanks Recon.

S! Rel